Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Secure Connection Failed?
I use Firefox on my macbook for school and just a few minutes ago it said Secure Connection Failed and there was an extra tab telling me that there was a virus on my browser. So the problem is whenever I try to go on a site, it stops me and shows me the Secure Connection Failed page and I tried pressing shift while left clicking the reload button and restarted the browser and my laptop but it didn't work. So I went ahead and got on MacKeeper to clean up my mac but the problems still there. I would like to ask how can I fix this (both safari and chrome doesn't work on my laptop), and thank you for taking your time to answer this.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
To find the correct solution to your problem, we need some more non-personal information from you. Please do the following:
- Use ONE of these methods to open the Firefox Troubleshooting Information page:
- Click the menu button , click on help and select Troubleshooting Information.
- Type about:support into the Firefox address bar and press the enter key.
- At the top of the Troubleshooting Information page that comes up, you should see a button that says "Copy text to clipboard". Click it.
- Now, go back to your forum post, right-click in the reply box and select Paste from the context menu (or else click inside the reply box and press the Ctrl+V keys) to paste all the information you copied into the forum post.
If you need further information about the Troubleshooting information page, please read the article Use the Troubleshooting Information page to help fix Firefox issues.
Thanks in advance for your help!