Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
High CPU & Memory issues (/questions/1003966 &see998289)
Win 7, 64 Bit, Firefox 32.0.3, latest Flash version 220.127.116.11 when playing flash videos (e.g. from vimeo.com) after some minutes I can see a CPU consumption of 100 %; Taskmanager displays the firefox process as being responsible for the CPU consumption
activated add on's: flash plugin and add blocker
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Some problems with Flash video playback can be resolved by disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash Player settings. (See this article for more information on using the Flash plugin in Firefox).
To disable hardware acceleration in Flash Player:
- Go to this Adobe Flash Player Help page.
- Right-click on the Flash Player logo on that page.
- Click on Settings in the context menu. The Adobe Flash Player Settings screen will open.
- Click on the icon at the bottom-left of the Adobe Flash Player Settings window to open the Display panel.
- Remove the check mark from Enable hardware acceleration.
- Click Close to close the Adobe Flash Player Settings Window.
- Restart Firefox.
This Flash Player Help - Display Settings page has more information on Flash Player hardware acceleration, if you're interested.
Does this solve the problem? Let us know.