Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Hayad Asad

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Firefox for Android is not working correctly with my Amazon A to Z login. I have problems with the passkey/login process, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Усі відповіді (1)

Btw this is not Amazon support as Amazon support for the A to Z app is at say https://atoz-login.amazon.work/help .. https://accessfaqs.atoz.amazon.dev/index.amazon.faqs.html

You likely got a notification that a recent Google Chrome update is preventing passkey sign in on Android. And it suggests to install the Firefox web browser and make it the default like in screenshot at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1607391

Did you make Firefox the default web browser on Android as Amazon said. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.