Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Відкрито

FF free VPN always uses Singapore server

Ffart

At first FF free vpn used the server (Spain, France ..) that I selected Since a couple of days it always uses Singapore server, no matter what I select I have already cleared the cachet, turn off and on the vpn, restarted my laptop .. still the same Any solution?

At first FF free vpn used the server (Spain, France ..) that I selected Since a couple of days it always uses Singapore server, no matter what I select I have already cleared the cachet, turn off and on the vpn, restarted my laptop .. still the same Any solution?

Усі відповіді (4)

Hi.

Is it still the same and is it a problem?

Ues always Singapore, whatever I select. It is problem because I cannot watch replays in Spanish channels

Hi,

How do you determine it's Singapure?

using what is my ip an others, all say Singapore Also I see vpn on and Spain selected but the sites reject the connect

Запитати

Щоб відповідати на повідомлення, ви повинні ввійти у свій обліковий запис. Поставте нове питання, якщо ви ще не маєте облікового запису.