Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Avatar for Username

Шукати в статтях підтримки

Остерігайтеся нападів зловмисників. Mozilla ніколи не просить вас зателефонувати, надіслати номер телефону у повідомленні або поділитися з кимось особистими даними. Будь ласка, повідомте про підозрілі дії за допомогою меню “Повідомити про зловживання”

Докладніше
Ця тема перенесена в архів. Якщо вам потрібна допомога, запитайте.
Архівовано

I have installed Firefox onto a new laptop and I have an email asking me to confirm the new sign in but I don't know how to proceed from there: can you help me?

Stobes27

I have had an email response back after installing Firefox on my new laptop which states, "New sign-in to Firefox. For added security, please confirm this sign-in to begin synchronising with this device:" However, I can't see what I am supposed to do to achieve this. There isn't a link to click on and I have tried sending a reply to the email. Either way, I am still unable to confirm the new sign in. Can you help me please?

I have had an email response back after installing Firefox on my new laptop which states, "New sign-in to Firefox. For added security, please confirm this sign-in to begin synchronising with this device:" However, I can't see what I am supposed to do to achieve this. There isn't a link to click on and I have tried sending a reply to the email. Either way, I am still unable to confirm the new sign in. Can you help me please?

Усі відповіді (1)

I know nothing about things that there is other options on how to do it .

So this is all I got : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/forum-response-firefox-sync-verification-email-faq


I do things by hand still as they do not break or get locked out of or...

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/export-firefox-bookmarks-to-backup-or-transfer

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/import-bookmarks-html-file

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/back-and-restore-information-firefox-profiles

Please let us know if this solved your issue or if need further assistance.