Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Destek’te Ara

Destek dolandırıcılığından kaçının. Mozilla sizden asla bir telefon numarasını aramanızı, mesaj göndermenizi veya kişisel bilgilerinizi paylaşmanızı istemez. Şüpheli durumları “Kötüye kullanım bildir” seçeneğini kullanarak bildirebilirsiniz.

Daha Fazlasını Öğren
Arşivlendi

I somehow am in full screen, which means I can't see any information at the top of the screen. How do I get back?

junerose

I don't know what other information you need. I have no Firefox or tabs or any other toolbar at the top of my screen. I don't even have a way to sign off the internet. I want to get my home screen back, or any other that will allow me to operate.

I don't know what other information you need. I have no Firefox or tabs or any other toolbar at the top of my screen. I don't even have a way to sign off the internet. I want to get my home screen back, or any other that will allow me to operate.

Tüm Yanıtlar (1)

You can toggle Full Screen Mode on and off by tapping the F11 key. You can also move your cursor to the top of your screen, toolbars will slide down, right-click in the blank area at the end of the Tab bar, choose "Exit Full Screen Mode".


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.



Not related to your question, but...

You need to update some plug-ins: