Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

I have no toolbar at the top of my browser, and no place to enter adresses. How do I fix this?

JasonTThomas

I was trying to clear up the top of my browser from stupid tool bars that I didn't want. I was trying to figure out how to get the "File, Tools, Edit, etc..." back at the top of my page since it quit showing up. I went on a little rampage and ended up with nothing at the top of the browser for navigation. I just don't know how to manipulate my settings to get everythin.g back... Any information will be helpfull

I was trying to clear up the top of my browser from stupid tool bars that I didn't want. I was trying to figure out how to get the "File, Tools, Edit, etc..." back at the top of my page since it quit showing up. I went on a little rampage and ended up with nothing at the top of the browser for navigation. I just don't know how to manipulate my settings to get everythin.g back... Any information will be helpfull

All Replies (1)

Firefox 3.6+ versions have a feature to allow the user to hide the Menu bar.

Hit the Alt key to temporarily show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark.
The F10 can also be used on most PC's to temporarily reveal the Menu bar.

https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Menu+bar+is+missing