Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

সহায়তা খুঁজুন

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

আরও জানুন
Solved সংরক্ষণ করা হয়েছে

the file, history tabs are no longer on top of the screen and available

shinseido

on top of my screen there was a place to click file, history, start private browsing and other buttons....I clicked something and they disappeared. don't know how to get them back

on top of my screen there was a place to click file, history, start private browsing and other buttons....I clicked something and they disappeared. don't know how to get them back

All Replies (2)

চয়ন করা সমাধান

You may be in Full Screen Mode (if you have no Title Bar, Menu Bar, Toolbars or Tabs). The F11 key toggles Full Screen Mode on or off.

You may have de-selected (un-checked) some toolbars (checked=display; un-checked=not displayed)


If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.



Not related to your question, but...

You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:

Yep....I deselected..............thanks to you.........I'm back in business!!