Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I have set Firefox to open in 32 bit mode but in Outlook Web App I still get "this page can only run in 32 bit mode". After "restart in 32 bit mode" still same.

ekteed

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Firefox 14.0.1

Mac OS X 10.6.8 Firefox 14.0.1

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

Try to update Silverlight to the latest version (5.1) and then test again.http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx

Thank you - the Silverlight update page flashes the banner "this page can only run in 32 bit" as the page appears unstable and crashes Firefox. My apology for the faq on Silverlight - I had seen the previous post but thought it applied to Netflix only.

Update - while Silverlight page was up and "only run in 32 bit" flashed and page jumped appearing unstable, I was able to get the update. Problem solved - thank you much. This community is.