Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Security alert on wrong page

Mahdi

Hi; I use Firefox on my phone and my laptop both. In my laptop (Lecoo pro 14, Ubuntu 26.04) in a domain range browser gives me security alarm and don't let me get in. This is normal but when I use other browser in my laptop or Firefox on my phone (s25 ultra) there is no problem at all and it works well! I tried all things. run commands like: sudo snap remove --purge firefox | sudo snap install firefox, sudo apt search firefox/mozilla and than reinstall all installed packages and clear all caches on settings. But none of them worked. Thanks for your responsibility and making such great open-source app.

Hi; I use Firefox on my phone and my laptop both. In my laptop (Lecoo pro 14, Ubuntu 26.04) in a domain range browser gives me '''security alarm''' and '''don't let me get in'''. This is normal but when I use other browser in my laptop or Firefox on my phone (s25 ultra) '''there is no problem at all''' and it works well! I tried all things. run commands like: ''sudo snap remove --purge firefox | sudo snap install firefox'', ''sudo apt search firefox/mozilla'' and than ''reinstall'' all installed packages and clear all caches on settings. But none of them worked. Thanks for your responsibility and making such great open-source app.
Attached screenshots

All Replies (1)

Bonjour

Firefox has blocked this page.

What do the security warning codes mean https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/what-does-your-connection-is-not-secure-mean Troubleshoot security error codes on secure websites https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/error-codes-secure-websites

If the error occurs on one site only, test it using SSL Labs https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest

https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=webmail.sharif.edu Overall Rating F, Revocation status Revoked INSECURE, at instant analyze.

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.