Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Why can’t I sign in

aj7112

I’m trying to sign in and I hit use passkey and it just says incorrect without even attempting the passkey recognition

I’m trying to sign in and I hit use passkey and it just says incorrect without even attempting the passkey recognition

All Replies (1)

And that is happening on some of your other devices that uses Firefox for Android? (since the question is posted from iOS)

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.