Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I need to sign in on passkey 1 reply 1 has this problem Firefox for Android Passkeys asked 2 weeks ago jbr replied 2 weeks ago Blaire Marks 9/16/26, 12:53 PM Passkey sign in Passkey sign in Attached screenshots I have this problem, too All Replies (1) jbr Top 10 Contributor 2026-09-16, 13:01 And where exactly in Firefox for Android you're stuck? Passkey support needs to be provided by your device first. And where exactly in Firefox for Android you're stuck? Passkey support needs to be provided by your device first. Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.