Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option. Learn More Open I can’t register a new passkey 1 reply 0 have this problem Firefox for Android Passkeys asked 2 days ago jbr replied 2 days ago kaoutarmourjie 9/29/26, 4:31 AM I can’t register a new passkey I can’t register a new passkey Attached screenshots I have this problem, too All Replies (1) jbr Top 10 Contributor 2026-09-29, 07:50 This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? This is something Amazon IT might be able to help you with — it doesn't look like a Firefox for Android question? Ask a question I have this problem, too You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.