Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

How do I revert Thunderbird to a prior release

Bob338

How do I return Thunderbird to an earlier release? Current release doesn't accept new email address and exhibits error code re the address which is rejected.

How do I return Thunderbird to an earlier release? Current release doesn't accept new email address and exhibits error code re the address which is rejected.

All Replies (1)

Are you referring to the issue you describe at https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1601433 ?

Ask a question

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.