Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox Developer Edition on Chromebook

Ayasia Hampton

I am having to download Foxfire Developer Edition for a course that I am taking, but I am unable to figure out to go this. There is not enough information on the internet to get this done. I have watched videos on YouTube, but they are not helpful. I am new to this and would like some guidance in the matter. Video link for the referenced video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YvpOPYmAo

I am having to download Foxfire Developer Edition for a course that I am taking, but I am unable to figure out to go this. There is not enough information on the internet to get this done. I have watched videos on YouTube, but they are not helpful. I am new to this and would like some guidance in the matter. Video link for the referenced video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8YvpOPYmAo

All Replies (1)