Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Beginning this morning, when I try to attach a file, T-bird 24.4.0 crashes unless I log on to XP as an administrator.

Rasper

I have tried numerous times to attach a file to a message and each time T-bird crashes. I tried running T-bird as an administrator and when I did this I could attach files.

I have tried numerous times to attach a file to a message and each time T-bird crashes. I tried running T-bird as an administrator and when I did this I could attach files.
อ่านคำตอบนี้ในบริบท

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Suddenly this afternoon it started working. Go figure.

Thank you for your replies.

Richard

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (4)

Booting in safe mode didn't tell me much since I cannot log on in safe mode as an ordinary user; I can only log on as an administrator, and I can attach files fine when I am logged on as an administrator.

I don't think Windows safe mode affects your ability to login as a normal user. Ask in a Microsoft forum if you have problems with this.

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Suddenly this afternoon it started working. Go figure.

Thank you for your replies.

Richard