Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

When add-on bar is disabled, restarting Firefox will leave a white bar where add-on bar was.

belimexmar

I like to have the add-on bar disabled to allow more page viewing space. Quite often when I open Firefox, there is a white bar in the same location where the add-on bar should be (if it was enabled). If I enable the add-on bar and disable it, it goes away. This is more of an annoyance than anything else.

I like to have the add-on bar disabled to allow more page viewing space. Quite often when I open Firefox, there is a white bar in the same location where the add-on bar should be (if it was enabled). If I enable the add-on bar and disable it, it goes away. This is more of an annoyance than anything else.

เปลี่ยนแปลงโดย belimexmar เมื่อ

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

You can check for problems caused by a corrupted localstore.rdf file.