Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Bookmark dropdown folder icon and Bookmark list star icon

benpin

Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove the favicon (icons) from the bookmark folders? I know how to remove the regular icons from the bookmark toolbar in userChrome.css with:

scrollbox#PlacesToolbarItems > toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon {

 display: none; 

}

I'm also wondering how to remove the star next to the bookmarks menu. I used to do this with bookmark deiconizer but that doesn't work anymore, and the above code doesn't remove the star.

http://i.imgur.com/1AlB4n6.png

I've circled what I want to hide.

Thanks in advance

Hi, Does anyone know how to remove the favicon (icons) from the bookmark folders? I know how to remove the regular icons from the bookmark toolbar in userChrome.css with: scrollbox#PlacesToolbarItems > toolbarbutton.bookmark-item > .toolbarbutton-icon { display: none; } I'm also wondering how to remove the star next to the bookmarks menu. I used to do this with bookmark deiconizer but that doesn't work anymore, and the above code doesn't remove the star. http://i.imgur.com/1AlB4n6.png I've circled what I want to hide. Thanks in advance
อ่านคำตอบนี้ในบริบท

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Try this code in userChrome.css

#PlacesToolbarItems .bookmark-item .menu-iconic-icon { display:none!important; }

#PersonalToolbar #bookmarks-menu-button .toolbarbutton-icon { display:none!important; }

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (4)

Assuming you have already tried this and/or this already?

Yeah already tried those.

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Try this code in userChrome.css

#PlacesToolbarItems .bookmark-item .menu-iconic-icon { display:none!important; }

#PersonalToolbar #bookmarks-menu-button .toolbarbutton-icon { display:none!important; }

Thanks that did the trick!