Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Fonts displayed differently after 10.0 upgrade (esp Impact font)

alexisalexis

Hey all,

After upgrading to Firefox 10.0.2, I've noticed that fonts on websites look SUBSTANTIALLY different.

Even Impact, a fairly normal font, looks larger and more squished than usual. This was NOT the case in version 7, which I used to have.

Here is a screenshot of Impact in 10.0.2: http://twitpic.com/8p7jrx/full


Here is a screenshot of it in FF 7: http://twitpic.com/8p7kmn/full

Hey all, After upgrading to Firefox 10.0.2, I've noticed that fonts on websites look SUBSTANTIALLY different. Even Impact, a fairly normal font, looks larger and more squished than usual. This was NOT the case in version 7, which I used to have. Here is a screenshot of Impact in 10.0.2: http://twitpic.com/8p7jrx/full Here is a screenshot of it in FF 7: http://twitpic.com/8p7kmn/full

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Try to disable hardware acceleration.

  • Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > General > Browsing: "Use hardware acceleration when available"

You can do a check for corrupted and duplicate fonts and other font issues:

You can do a font test to see if you can identify corrupted font(s).