Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

After latest version of Firefox was installed, every time a new page comes up, I get the error message: Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function

landweb

A Java script application box appears with the statement "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function" comes up. I have to close this error box before I can do anything on the page.

A Java script application box appears with the statement "Exc in ev handl: TypeError: oSAPlg.oRoot.log is not a function" comes up. I have to close this error box before I can do anything on the page.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (2)

Probably caused by a slightly incompatible extension.

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/troubleshooting+extensions+and+themes

This issue can be caused by the McAfee Site Advisor extension, so start with that one.