Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Is adblock plus compatible with firefox version 5?

catz2

I need an ad blocker that is compatible with firefox version 5.o. I have heard there are issuse with ad blockers and there ability to run on this version without issues. Is there an ad blocker I can use without causing other problems? If not I'll put up with the ads!

I need an ad blocker that is compatible with firefox version 5.o. I have heard there are issuse with ad blockers and there ability to run on this version without issues. Is there an ad blocker I can use without causing other problems? If not I'll put up with the ads!

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (4)

Yes, AdBlock Plus is compatible with Firefox 5 https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/


Good luck

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

If you look at the Versions Information at the bottom of the Adblock Plus downloads page, you'll see this:
Works with:

   * Mobile 1.1 - 8.0a1
   * Thunderbird 3.0 - 8.0a1
   * Firefox 3.5 - 8.0a1
   * SeaMonkey 2.0 - 2.5a1

Adblock Plus supports the 3 pre-release versions of Firefox, which are currently being developed, in addition to Firefox 5 and many previous older versions.

Thank you. I've added it and no problems yet. Just wasn't sure. Have done things like this before and run into problems so I wanted to get some advice before doing. Like to prevent the issues if I can.

ahnasr - great! Thanks so much. I just wanted to be sure. Have heard of problems.

เปลี่ยนแปลงโดย catz2 เมื่อ