Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

How do I collapse the bookmark bar permanently in order to have more screen showing at the top?

smc948

How do I remove the bookmarks toolbar directly under the address/Google search line? I simply click on "Bookmarks" when needed and don't drag any bookmarks to this bar. I'd rather see more Internet screen at the top rather than this empty bar.

Thanks, Shirley

How do I remove the bookmarks toolbar directly under the address/Google search line? I simply click on "Bookmarks" when needed and don't drag any bookmarks to this bar. I'd rather see more Internet screen at the top rather than this empty bar. Thanks, Shirley

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (4)

You can select via View > Toolbars which toolbars that you want to see.

Press F10 or tap the Alt key to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.

Thank you, cor-el. That did the trick!

Shirley

Please click the Solved It button next to the answer that solved your Firefox support issue, it appears when you are logged in, so this thread gets marked as Solved to help other users who may have this same problem.