Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

I keep receiving this message when I run mozilla firefox for win7 "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

roninzoku

Whenever I open Firefox... an error pop up window appears with this message "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

Whenever I open Firefox... an error pop up window appears with this message "what happened:TypeError: Components.classes['@mozilla.org/extensions/manager;1'] is undefined"

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

This issue can be caused by an extension that isn't working properly.

Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).

If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.

  • Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window to disable all extensions.
  • Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")

In Firefox 4 you can use one of these to start in Safe mode:

  • Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
  • Hold down the Shift key while double clicking the Firefox desktop shortcut (Windows)

Many thanks. It's solved. Cheers!