Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

When I upgraded to Firefox 4, the formatting of the Firefox home page and almost all other websites is incomplete with missing photos, check boxes, colors, etc. Ideas?????

tvmworld

The webpages are left with only basic formatting. I have removed the updated software and replaced it twice to no effect.

The webpages are left with only basic formatting. I have removed the updated software and replaced it twice to no effect.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

Make sure that you allow pages to choose their colors and that you haven't enabled High Contrast in the Windows Accessibility settings.

  • Tools > Options > Content : Fonts & Colors > Colors : [X] "Allow pages to choose their own colors, instead of my selections above"

That was the problem, thanks