Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

I have set to remember passwords but whenever I login, Firefox has stopped to ask whether to remember passwords

diby

I have selected the "Remember Passwords for sites" option but whenever I login into sites, Firefox is no longer prompting whether to remember the passwords. So every time I have to type the entire username and password. Please help.

I have selected the "Remember Passwords for sites" option but whenever I login into sites, Firefox is no longer prompting whether to remember the passwords. So every time I have to type the entire username and password. Please help.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

Make sure that you not run Firefox in (permanent) Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode.

  • In Private Browsing mode some menu items and features are disabled and show as grayed choices.
  • You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
  • To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
  • Uncheck: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"

Thank you so much. Your suggestion has helped me immensely.