Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

language download stuck at "Downloading"

James Gilmour

I want to install another language. Language selected, clicked ADD. Firefox sticks at "Downloading" with marker moving left and right. Why? And how do I install the language I want?

I want to install another language. Language selected, clicked ADD. Firefox sticks at "Downloading" with marker moving left and right. Why? And how do I install the language I want?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

If the built–in functionality doesn't work for you, you can get the whole localized build from firefox.com/download/all/desktop-esr

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.