Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Hi I buy a device with plenty of Ads need help 😔

Seun Ditshaba

Hi I don't have to much to say just protected from Ads

Hi I don't have to much to say just protected from Ads

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. We’re having trouble understanding the issue based on the information provided. Could you please share more details about the problem you’re experiencing? If English isn’t your first language, feel free to reply in your native language or use a translation tool.

For tips on posting, please review our Mozilla Support rules and guidelines.

Looking forward to your update!

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.