Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Can't download files from web

moonbailey

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Just upgraded to Mac OS 27.0.1. I'm running DuckDuckGo as my Search Engine. Since the upgrade, I can't download files/PDFs from websites, as before. Any thoughts? Thanks!

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (2)

Hi

What happens when you try to download a file? Is there any error message?

Hi Paul, thanks for responding!

No error message. I click to download and it looks like it's doing the standard thing but then nothing happens, no download action.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.