Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

unable to send emails

mariondb

I am unable to send emails. My settings appear to be correct but when I try sending it always times out.

I am unable to send emails. My settings appear to be correct but when I try sending it always times out.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Please post you troubleshooting information from the help menu in Thunderbird. They have a handy copy to clipboard button to facilitate copy and paste into your reply here on the forum.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.