Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

I'm running Thunderbird and it won't open, emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel

david911

I'm on a 15" MacBook Air M5 running and updated OS to Golden Gate 27.0 a couple of days ago. when I Open Thunderbird the emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel. I've force quit Thunderbird and restarted and force quit and shut down several times but ends up with the same result... just the spinning wheel. Any suggestions ?

I'm on a 15" MacBook Air M5 running and updated OS to Golden Gate 27.0 a couple of days ago. when I Open Thunderbird the emails are up but page is blank, just spinning pizza wheel. I've force quit Thunderbird and restarted and force quit and shut down several times but ends up with the same result... just the spinning wheel. Any suggestions ?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Does the same happen when you start Thunderbird in 'troubleshoot mode'? Hold the Alt (Option) key whilst launching Thunderbird.... https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/troubleshoot-mode-thunderbird

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.