Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

help with Firefox on phone

christymiea

I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confused.

I have Firefox as my default browser on my Android phone. But when I try to open certain things it tells me that Chrome is outdated and I need to use Firefox. I'm confused.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Hi

Do you have Firefox for Android installed on your device? Have you set it as the default browser?

This support article should help:

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/make-firefox-default-browser-android

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.