Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

moving old local folders to new local folders

bleesub

My computer recently updated to Thunderbird 155.0. The Local Folders did not move along with all my contacts. I have backed up mu Local Folders and contacts into a file into a file. Using the forum I have cut and pasted all of these into the Local Folder in the new Thunderbird but they are not there in the new Thunderbird. Please explain how to restore them in the new Thunderbird. I would suppose i will have the same issue with Address Books and would appreciate help there as well. Many thanks for your help!

My computer recently updated to Thunderbird 155.0. The Local Folders did not move along with all my contacts. I have backed up mu Local Folders and contacts into a file into a file. Using the forum I have cut and pasted all of these into the Local Folder in the new Thunderbird but they are not there in the new Thunderbird. Please explain how to restore them in the new Thunderbird. I would suppose i will have the same issue with Address Books and would appreciate help there as well. Many thanks for your help!

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

We would need details on what you did, what files you moved and where you put them. On occasion, thunderbird updates and creates a new profile, but the old profile is normally intact. Have you tried help>troubleshootiginformation, scroll to 'profiles' and click 'about:profiles"? that may show prior profiles that could be explored. If nothing there, we would still need details on what you did. That is, if you moved data to new Thunderbird but the data are not in the new thunderbird, then the move was to the wrong place. Tell us more

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.