Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Have to open Thunderbird twice

Edward Kaplan

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

All of a sudden I have to open the program twice for it to run. First time the screen opens but it is just blank and says it is not responding. So I close it and then open it again and it is fine. Anyone know why this is happening?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.