Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved

Re: Betterbird saving address book I want to back up my address book, but it will not let only do the complete backup as a zip file.

michael

Re: Betterbird saving address book

   I want to back up my address book, but it will not let only do the complete backup as a zip file.
Re: Betterbird saving address book I want to back up my address book, but it will not let only do the complete backup as a zip file.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Address book > Export

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.