Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

How to opt-out of Private Tab Lock

blue1.1werewolf

On Nightly build 2016088551, I was given a pop-up to lock tabs in Private mode. I do not like this change, so I tried looking in settings to turn this off. I did not find the option to turn this off. How do I do so?

On Nightly build 2016088551, I was given a pop-up to lock tabs in Private mode. I do not like this change, so I tried looking in settings to turn this off. I did not find the option to turn this off. How do I do so?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Hi there,

This is a known issue on Firefox for Android Nightly. However, now you should be able to disable the lock by going to Settings - Private browsing and disable the "Use screen lock to hide tabs in private browsing" option.