Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Secure Connection Failed

claire.moore@tufts.edu

I am often now getting messages that Secure Connection Failed though I can connect to these sites through other browsers. It is getting annoying enough that I am thinking of switching away from FireFox as my default browser if there is not a simple fix. Thanks, Claire

I am often now getting messages that Secure Connection Failed though I can connect to these sites through other browsers. It is getting annoying enough that I am thinking of switching away from FireFox as my default browser if there is not a simple fix. Thanks, Claire

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

I think it will be easier to switch to another browser than have to contact each website to get it fixed. Thanks, Claire

Does it still happen in Troubleshoot Mode?