Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Can't type in youtube comments without triggering youtube shortcut keys.

omega.viperzero

Like I said in the subject title, I can't seem to type in the comments section of youtube without activating the shortcut key, ie: pressing the spacebar while typing plays/pauses the video, and the space does not appear, f toggles the fullscreen, m toggles mute, and other shortcut keys in youtube.

I have tried firefox safe mode (add-ons disabled), and the same thing happens. This only occured today, and nothing was wrong yesterday.

Commenting in youtube on other browsers, edge, chrome, and opera seems to be working properly.

I'm using Firefox 86.0 64bit.

Like I said in the subject title, I can't seem to type in the comments section of youtube without activating the shortcut key, ie: pressing the spacebar while typing plays/pauses the video, and the space does not appear, f toggles the fullscreen, m toggles mute, and other shortcut keys in youtube. I have tried firefox safe mode (add-ons disabled), and the same thing happens. This only occured today, and nothing was wrong yesterday. Commenting in youtube on other browsers, edge, chrome, and opera seems to be working properly. I'm using Firefox 86.0 64bit.
อ่านคำตอบนี้ในบริบท

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

YouTube have looked into this and will be correcting the issue very shortly.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (3)

Hi

Thank you for flagging up this issue.

YouTube have looked into this and will be correcting the issue shortly.

Update: Apparently, so is the search bar, even when there is no video playing or in youtube home page, I can't type anything properly. Other sites are working fine, just youtube.com.

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

YouTube have looked into this and will be correcting the issue very shortly.