Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

How can I view history

DonCarmelo

I would like to revisit a page I visited recently. Other browsers retain history. How does Forefox for IOS do it?

I would like to revisit a page I visited recently. Other browsers retain history. How does Forefox for IOS do it?

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

If you remember the name or address, just type it into the search bar at the top. Once you start typing, you will be shown matching pages below from your history and bookmarks.

If you'd like to see a log of sites you've visited, tap on the search bar to bring up the home screen, then click on the history icon on firefox ios icon. For more information, visit Home screen on iOS - access search and favorite sites in one place