Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

disable PDF

RodneyM

Hi I want to disable PDF on fire fox I got a email today it would not let me open it kept going to tab to tab. I could not see adobe ready when I went to menu options then to PDF only Adobe Acrabat. Thanks I want my Adobe as default for all PDF attachments

Hi I want to disable PDF on fire fox I got a email today it would not let me open it kept going to tab to tab. I could not see adobe ready when I went to menu options then to PDF only Adobe Acrabat. Thanks I want my Adobe as default for all PDF attachments

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (2)

You get tabs opening endlessly if you select the Firefox program to handle a file when you get an "Open with" dialog.

You will have to remove this action or possibly delete the mimeTypes.rdf file in the Firefox profile folder.

See also:

Thanks to the Moderator for help.