Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
เก็บถาวรแล้ว

what does cross errors mean?

aynot707

When I type a web address hit search I get 404 not found. Cross couldn't find this file:./WebSites/who viewed me.aspx

When I type a web address hit search I get 404 not found. Cross couldn't find this file:./WebSites/who viewed me.aspx

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

Hi aynot707,

If you are trying to view a local file in the browser, please make sure the file has the correct permissions to be viewed by the application. ASPX has to be hosted on an IIS windows server, meaning you won't be able to save an ASPX page to file and do right-click>open with Firefox. You can convert the file by changing the extension as well.

If you have more questions on this, please post back, it may help other users. Thank you.