Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

How do I change the default viewing size for web pages? I know I can press Shift and + or - to modify the size, but having to do this every time I open a new page is annoying. Cheers

DannyboyMJS

How do I change the default viewing size for web pages? I know I can press Shift and + or - to modify the size, but having to do this every time I open a new page is annoying. Cheers

How do I change the default viewing size for web pages? I know I can press Shift and + or - to modify the size, but having to do this every time I open a new page is annoying. Cheers

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Open Firefox -> go to View Menu -> Page Style -> select "No Style"

Now the pages will open in your suggested font sizes. Check and tell if its working.