Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Open

Surfshark extension

ronniemadden

Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark.

Any ideas ?
Hello there, I'm trying to add the surfshark extension to Firefox but I keep getting a pop-up asking if I want to go ahead and add the extension to Chrome. When I click cancel it just closes the pop-up, clicking 'Install now' just brings it up again. I've just istalled Surshark. Any ideas ?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (2)

Are you installing from https://addons.mozilla.org?

Yes from there. Not sure why it kept insisting the browser was Chrome.

I'll close this query now as I've installed Surfshark on the laptop so I don't need the extension.
Thanks for picking up the query in any case.
ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.