Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
Solved

Cannot connect this morning to Yahoo mail I use

lena

when I go to get my email, it says I have 7 messages. Then a message pops up saying timed out and cannot download my messages. It has worked for all the years I have used Thunderbird. What can I do?

when I go to get my email, it says I have 7 messages. Then a message pops up saying timed out and cannot download my messages. It has worked for all the years I have used Thunderbird. What can I do?

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (3)

ఎంపిక చేసిన పరిష్కారం

Hello there Lena.



When an email gets stuck in the queue, it can cause an error that prevents you from receiving or accessing new messages in your Thunderbird desktop app.

To resolve this issue, please follow these steps using your webmail provider:

1. Log in via your browser: Open your internet browser (like Google Chrome), go to Yahoo Mail, and log into your account directly online (outside of Thunderbird).

2. Check your Inbox: Go to your inbox and check if the seven pending emails are visible there.

3. Look for large emails or spam: Check if there is a marketing or notification email containing large graphic files or attachments. These files are likely too large, causing Thunderbird to freeze or stop syncing.

4. Delete the problematic email: Delete this heavy email and clear out your inbox as needed, leaving only the seven useful emails you need.


Back to Thunderbird Once done, close your browser and open your Thunderbird desktop app again. This should clear up the issue and allow you to access your seven emails.

Note: If the issue persists, your computer's hard drive (HDD or SSD) might be completely full and require disk cleanup.

న Googlethunderbird. చే మార్చబడినది

This solved the problem.. Thank you so much.

Thank you Have a nice day too.

Greetings Googlethunderbird.

న Googlethunderbird. చే మార్చబడినది

ఒక ప్రశ్న అడగండి

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.