Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

Help recovering an email I sent with an error in the address

Donald Zrudsky

Help recovering an email I sent with an error in the address. I'm trying to get the files in included in the email.

Help recovering an email I sent with an error in the address. I'm trying to get the files in included in the email.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Unfortunately, nobody here will be able to help you with that. Did you get a message back that the message couldn't be delivered? Do you have a copy of the message in your Sent folder?