Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

ఇంకా తెలుసుకోండి
ఆర్కైవ్ చేయబడింది

I cant play videos in youtube normally.

thientai

Hi,

When I play some videos, the error popup "this video is not available for viewing with html5" appears, and the video is play incorrectly: the video is not displayed fully and the audio is weird. I play them using Google Chrome, and they work normally. Please help me fix it. Attached is the error.

PS: I tried Youtube Flashplayer add-on, but it didn't help.

Hi, When I play some videos, the error popup "this video is not available for viewing with html5" appears, and the video is play incorrectly: the video is not displayed fully and the audio is weird. I play them using Google Chrome, and they work normally. Please help me fix it. Attached is the error. PS: I tried Youtube Flashplayer add-on, but it didn't help.

ప్రత్యుత్తరాలన్నీ (1)

Is your flash player enabled?

Please post public links that we can check out.