Where did my amazon search go?
Yesterday I has the amazon search, today after updating, I don't where is it? thanks
Yesterday I has the amazon search, today after updating, I don't where is it? thanks
Not onlu amazon search is gone there are other search engines that I do not want. they were added but not by me! What's going on here? You're taking up my time undoing yo… (மேலும் படிக்க)
Not onlu amazon search is gone there are other search engines that I do not want. they were added but not by me! What's going on here? You're taking up my time undoing your messes.
Why has Amazon recently been excluded from my search engine choices?
How do I delete or stop Yahoo from popping up at startup
I am still getting behavior, after updating to 154.0.1 (64-bit) today, where I'll do a search in the address bar (which is set to have Yahoo Search as my homepage and def… (மேலும் படிக்க)
I am still getting behavior, after updating to 154.0.1 (64-bit) today, where I'll do a search in the address bar (which is set to have Yahoo Search as my homepage and default browser), and simply nothing happens. I do not know what is going on. This is now the second update that has this erroneous behavior. It doesn't matter if I turn on or off the associated Yahoo Search extension, whether I go through Yahoo's own address bar or my own on the homepage, etc. It simply doesn't regularly work, anymore.
Subject: Firefox Search Bar – “Search in New Tab” right-click option I frequently use Firefox's separate Search bar with several custom search engines. Currently, I can o… (மேலும் படிக்க)
Subject: Firefox Search Bar – “Search in New Tab” right-click option
I frequently use Firefox's separate Search bar with several custom search engines. Currently, I can open a search in a new tab by clicking my mouse wheel and then the arrow button, but this functionality isn't obvious from the interface. With the about:config...browser.search.openintab, I can make it do new tabs or current tabs, but I don't get a CHOICE on each new search.
I suggest adding “Search in New Tab” as the first item on the right-click menu for the Search bar's arrow button. At present, that context menu prominently offers “Pin to Overflow Menu,” which is easy to select accidentally but doesn't provide the much more natural search-related choice. And it's a terrible choice for accidental clicking because it undoes your menu bar, requiring a fix.
This would allow mouse-only users to choose at the time of each search whether to replace the current tab or open the search in a new tab, without changing a permanent preference or using a keyboard modifier.
The option to "Open in New Tab" is normal behavior for menu items. It should be the same for searches in the custom search bar.
Thank you Thomas
How to get rid of BING setting on internet/Firefox Contributor note: See also /questions/1595954 and /questions/1595955. … (மேலும் படிக்க)
How to get rid of BING setting on internet/Firefox
Contributor note: See also /questions/1595954 and /questions/1595955.
bold texthow do I get rid of the Yahoo search engine?
I set my search engine as DuckDuckgo for privacy some time ago. I deleted Bing and others from the list of browsers as well. I made some effort to set up Firefox and my c… (மேலும் படிக்க)
I set my search engine as DuckDuckgo for privacy some time ago. I deleted Bing and others from the list of browsers as well. I made some effort to set up Firefox and my computer in general as privately oriented as possible without breaking things. I come on Firefox today and see Google has been set as me default search engine again, the other search engines are back in my list and Duckduckgo sitting on the back bench. I seem to be in the battle with Windows as well. I shut off unnecessary data transfer like customer satisfaction BS and they return like a bad rash. I am no tech whiz but I put a lot of work into my privacy only to have it reversed. What do I do?
I have selected Duck duck go in browser settings - but it keeps coming up yahoo
When I want to search something I usually open a new tab (Ctr+T) then quickly hit Tab so my typing indicator goes from the Address Bar to the Search Bar, but with a recen… (மேலும் படிக்க)
When I want to search something I usually open a new tab (Ctr+T) then quickly hit Tab so my typing indicator goes from the Address Bar to the Search Bar, but with a recent update there is now a "Search Selection" part that is in the way so I have to hit Tab twice.
I know this seems petty but I have been the simplest happiest minimalist user for the past 25 years and I've never had issues with Ctr+T followed by Tab to search something. Why did you implement a change that I am sure nobody has ever asked? Please revert it back or explain to my fatigued mind how to do it if it is possible.
Every time I attempt to change my search engine from DuckDuckGo I am unsuccessful. The browser simply reverts back to DuckDuckGo. I am running Windows 11 and have insta… (மேலும் படிக்க)
Every time I attempt to change my search engine from DuckDuckGo I am unsuccessful. The browser simply reverts back to DuckDuckGo. I am running Windows 11 and have installed each and every update that has come along.
Every time I want to search an item or word, you now take me out of the search bar and throw me on to the address bar, which I really have to struggle to read. This has … (மேலும் படிக்க)
Every time I want to search an item or word, you now take me out of the search bar and throw me on to the address bar, which I really have to struggle to read. This has been going on now for quite some time. my question is WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM?? I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GO TO config TO DO IT MYSELF. FIX IT ON YOUR END NOT MINE! And now as I scroll down, I see you've made some guesses. Then information gives details about the internal workings of your browser, IT'S NOT MY BROWSER, IT'S YOURS. FIX IT
I liked my search box functioning like it did before the last update...can you please revert it back to the way it was please or give us the option to change it back. Why… (மேலும் படிக்க)
I liked my search box functioning like it did before the last update...can you please revert it back to the way it was please or give us the option to change it back. Why mess with perfection???...thank you. (149.0 64bit currently)
I used to be able to right click on the search drop down menu and open YouTube without typing anything. Now it requires a search. A minor inconvenience I know, but all t… (மேலும் படிக்க)
I used to be able to right click on the search drop down menu and open YouTube without typing anything. Now it requires a search. A minor inconvenience I know, but all the same.
Thanks
The latest version of Firefox appears to have updated a setting: When selecting a custom search engine in the address bar or search box, you now need to click the mouse t… (மேலும் படிக்க)
The latest version of Firefox appears to have updated a setting: When selecting a custom search engine in the address bar or search box, you now need to click the mouse three times (click the dropdown button on the left side of the box - select search engine - search); previously, after entering search terms in the search box, you only needed to move the mouse icon below the box to automatically display all search engines, and then click the desired engine to search directly, thus completing the search with just one click.
The old setting was very convenient; while the new setting forces me to click several times every time I want to search for a term in the search bar.
I hope the support team will address and improve this issue.
If I type a URL incorrectly I https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?q=doh&cat=web&language=english displays. How can I eliminate this and just get notification th… (மேலும் படிக்க)
If I type a URL incorrectly I https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?q=doh&cat=web&language=english displays. How can I eliminate this and just get notification that the address cannot be found?
I have had Mozilla as a search engine choice on my laptop for years and it the icon suddenly went away.
"You can turn it off by entering about:config in the URL bar and switching browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.improvesearch.handoffToAwesomebar to false." That doesn't wo… (மேலும் படிக்க)
"You can turn it off by entering about:config in the URL bar and switching browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.improvesearch.handoffToAwesomebar to false."
That doesn't work anymore. Since the last update, the search went back to the adress bar, doesn't matter if that option is mark as true or false.
Please stop making that the searches go to the adress bar. Nobody likes it.
It is very annoying that you suddenly change the way most users got used to searching in Firefox. I am not the only one who complains about this particular and sudden cha… (மேலும் படிக்க)
It is very annoying that you suddenly change the way most users got used to searching in Firefox. I am not the only one who complains about this particular and sudden change, after updating Firefox. Please reinstate the central search bar of Firefox asap. It makes one wonder what else you might think of changing with the next Firefox update! At least give the users of Firefox a previous notice of what changes come with every update. I am thinking very seriously of dropping Firefox and use Brave, if the problem is not solved asap. One of your staff mentioned that this problem would have been solved by 10th March. Till this very moment nothing has happened!! This is not a thread but a serious complaint. I have been using Firefox for a long long time. I would like to be able to use it provided I can use it the way I am used it.