Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Where did my amazon search go?

Vanessa

Yesterday I has the amazon search, today after updating, I don't where is it? thanks

Yesterday I has the amazon search, today after updating, I don't where is it? thanks

All Replies (1)

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

Amazon was removed as a built-in search engine according to the Firefox 157 release notes.

You can add Amazon Search as a custom search engine by following the instructions in the Add a custom search engine from a supported website section of the Add custom search engines in Firefox article:

  1. Go to https://www.amazon.com/
  2. Right-click the "Search Amazon" bar and select "Add Search Engine" from the drop-down menu
கேள்வி எழுப்பு

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.