Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

I want google as default search engine when every tab I inserted

baburajr

When I want to insert an additional tab . The firefox is inserting Facemoods Search as the tab search engine. But I want to be as Google as my default search engine when ever I insert new tab instead of Facemoods. Plz help me

When I want to insert an additional tab . The firefox is inserting Facemoods Search as the tab search engine. But I want to be as Google as my default search engine when ever I insert new tab instead of Facemoods. Plz help me

All Replies (1)