Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved

Singning into Pay Pal.

Patricia Jackson

To day when I tried to sine into Pay Pal a message came up saying to enable JS which has never happened before. Could you tell me what to do about this. Thanks.

To day when I tried to sine into Pay Pal a message came up saying to enable JS which has never happened before. Could you tell me what to do about this. Thanks.

All Replies (3)

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

Hi Patricia

What add-ons do you have installed in Firefox?

Hi Paul Yesterday I signed into Pay Pal without any trouble. Today that message came up which I think means Java Script. Can you give me a clue what kind of add-ons you might mean. I am not very good with the workings of computers. Thanks, Patricia.

Hi Paul, It's okay. I signed into Pay Pal a different way and everything worked. I must have been on the wrong web site. Thanks, Patricia.

கேள்வி எழுப்பு

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.