Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Installing an extension from mypoints.com

Joseph Micalizzi

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.

Trying to add an extension my mypoints.com, I have the site allowed for downloads but when I try, I receive a message that it is blocked from being downloaded.

All Replies (1)

The site is weirdly coded. They trigger the download on mypoints.com/download-score from another third–party host using a combination of frames, scripting etc. that appear to the browser as not requested by the user, so it's denied. (Feel free to tell their helpdesk they have to fix this.)

Instead of pushing the download button, right–click on it to Copy the address to the XPI link, and using a new window Paste it in the location to download it.

The link to open/download is in reality:

 https://ucontent.prdg.io/extensions/mp/install/mypoints-score.xpi

If you try to open this on your own, the installation trigger should open correctly:

கேள்வி எழுப்பு

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.